Saturday, March 24, 2012

IM back!

hey,i'm backkkkk!
i think all of you know when i visit my blog that means im in a bad mood!
Well, sometimes i feel wanna give up! on you~
yeap! i cant accept and cannot forgive,so? you just good enough, but you cannot erase away your past, isnt?! I rather be alone since 2 years ago after broke up with Mr S!
Last time i thought if i fall in love with someone who love me more than i love him would be better.
BUT, im wrong~! Because guys are all the same! after they own you, they abandone you,they let you feel unsecure,lonely and suffer.
many of my friends always said he was a nice guy~in term of? because he knows everything? because he do everything for me? phew, how many of you didnt know that actually i can do everything for him too! If you are my close friend, you will know i am the one who looks "dont care" about everything but actually in the deep heart i "care more than others can thought"!
closed myself in bedroom and cry silently not my style! But i used to do this since one years ago, after i knew the truth! I trust him for so many years, but he broke my heart after told me the truth! seriously, i feel wan die on that time! i feel there is no any reason for me to continue my life! OK, one year past, so? the scar in my heart still so obvious, the time doesnt make the scar lighter!
Fine, seriously i hate the "pou ka" ~ flirtttttt! and he is the one who love to "pou" last time!
you make me cant trust you!
after the first lie, people will forgive you,
after the second lie, people will say give you one more chance,
BUT after the third lie, you not worth for others to trust anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment